able to log bugs now

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Thu Mar 13 13:39:21 EDT 2008

Just to let anyone who was interested know, I've managed to get a
password. Apparently there's a convention that all emails have some
sort of return address, even DoNotReply messages have one in there
somewhere. It's so that it's possible to let the sender know if there
is a problem. Unfortunately the Rev bugzilla emails don't have such
an address, and so our company junk filter treats it as pure spam.
I'm now set to be allowed to receive those messages, but it could be
something that should be fixed at some point.

Meanwhile, I've logged four bugs, and that Mark is super fast at
checking them out! It's the closest I've seen to real time bug
tracking.