mac emulator

Sadhunathan Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Wed Mar 5 12:50:29 EST 2008

Thanks to those who responded about emulation.  We have decided that
our user requirement is a stand alone MAC version which doesn't require
them to load anything but our software, and works on all recent MAC
OS versions.   In our industry, 30-35% are MAC users.

We will have a separate product for Windows/Vista compatible back to
Windows 2000.  Of course it has to look and feel identical (or as close
as possible).

Gee, what if we could have a single code base for both, what a concept.
Is Java our only choice?  Chuckle.  Some within our company will say so.

I guess this leaves Dot Net out in the cold?