[OT] "They Criticized Vista. And They Should Know."

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Mar 12 23:14:23 EDT 2008

Let me get this straight. You're telling me the most noteworthy CEO
performer of all time, keeps all his charity contributions a secret, EXCEPT
for those done for the Democratic Party. Right.

Frankly, I doubt any of the school children aided by the 2 billion dollars
care WHY they are the beneficiary of it. Heck, Guilt is also a reason people
give handouts to homeless on street corners. Is that so bad?

All said, I would assume, if Steve ever steps down from Apple, he may
consider launching his own foundation.