Error -43 starting recording

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Mar 11 16:55:55 EDT 2008

Hi, Eric,

That doesn't really help.   I'm still getting the error.  The second
link only apply to streaming Real Audio media.  I don't understand "File
not found" (if that indeed is what error -43 means with record sound
file) means in this context.  It's supposed to be creating the file.

Anyone ever see this?

Eric Chatonet wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=107032 -- Mac
> http://service.real.com/help/errors/error43.html -- Win
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Le 7 mars 08 à 18:49, Peter T. Evensen a écrit :
>
>> I'm trying to 'record sound file "compare.wav"'  and I'm getting
>> "Error -43 starting recording."  What does that mean?  -43 on Mac
>> means file not found.
>>
>> I am on Windows XP, running Rev 2.8.1
>>
>> I had this working a while ago.  Now when I come back to the project,
>> it isn't working.
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Peter T. Evensen