Fixed Width Fonts #2

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Tue Mar 11 13:33:31 EDT 2008

I'm not sure why this message just showed up in my mailbox (it's almost
2 months old!) but is it possible that the field actually has to be
rendered in order to measure the formatedWidth?   I'm not sure how you'd
know except maybe to set the fields and then have a handler on the
second field that would be triggered AFTER it has been written to.

Just a guess

len morgan