Arrays and Recursion: Scrabble with Revolution

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 11 10:09:09 EDT 2008

Hi John,

Probably, you are using a slightly older version of Revolution. A nice
addition to the Scrabble stack would have been a version check to see
if private handlers are supported. You did the right thing, changing
the private handlers into "public" (or should I say generic?) ones.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info