Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Mar 11 09:26:59 EDT 2008

Alan, if you have a list of files, words or anything else, for that
matter, called 'tList"

put any line of tList into tFile

will choose a line at random.

However, bear in mind that the choices are not guaranteed to be ones
not already made, so you may want to do something like this:

put random(the number of lines in tList) into tLine
put line tLine of tList into tFile
<do something with tFile>
delete line tLine of tList -- make sure it doesn't get chosen again

Best,

Mark