Printing problems

Tom Johnson tom.quailcreek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 11:35:55 EST 2008

Hi All,
I'm having some major problems with printing. All I want to do is print a
single card. It's not a big, elaborate deal. There is a gif image that
covers the entire card and there are numerous fields and some checkbox
buttons that lie on the gif. It seems like there is a limit to the number of
object that can be printed from a card. Is this true? So I began removing
objects one-by-one to find the limit. But that didn't turn up anything that
fixed the problem. However, when I reached a certain number of objects all I
got was a blank page off the printer. If I set format for printing to true I
have even more problems. The script I'm using is below. I would appreciate
any help. This is the last piece of a six month project tat I really need to
finish up.

Thanks
Tom

ON mouseUp