Font size in Inspector for Custom Properties

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Sat Mar 1 11:02:28 EST 2008

Bonjour Charles,

Le 1 mars 08 à 16:38, Charles Szasz a écrit :

> I would like to increase the size of the font in the Inspector when
> using
> custom properties. However, I have not found a way to do this. I
> tried the
> preferences for the script editor but that does not work. Does
> anybody know
> how to change the font size in the inspector when using custom
> properties?

1. make a copy of Toolset/revpalette.rev in case of problem :-)
2. open Rev and check View/Revolution UI Elements in Lists.
3. open app browser and display in app browser the card named
'revCustomProperties' of revTemplatePalette stack.
4. open the inspector for 'property contents' field and display 'Text
Formatting' pane.
5. Increase text size to 13 or 14.
6. Use contextual menu on revTemplatePalette stack icon in app
browser to save this stack.

You are done.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.