the external rnahello

Thierry 00bioarchimed at free.fr
Mon Jun 30 05:55:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

Not knowing which platform you're using, and which version of Xcode,
it's a bit difficult to be precise enough, but just  some thoughts
from memory...

If you have an Intel platform,  I guess the 10.2.8 SDK is not on your
disk.
You have to install the package which is in the Apple Tools CDs,

or another thought; read this:

    http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2006/tn2163.html

where you could see:

     < Building for PowerPC-based Mac computers:
               Targeting Versions of Mac OS X Earlier than 10.4
               Building for versions of Mac OS X prior to 10.4
                also requires you to build using GCC 3.3.

HTH,
Thierry