the external rnahello

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Mon Jun 30 01:09:34 EDT 2008

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the reply and info.  I tried and couldn't get it to work
properly.

When you say it needs to be compiled only for Intel does that mean I
am not going to be able to write externals for the PowerPC.

Do you know of any external code examples for XCode that will work &
are available?

regards,
-=>JB<=-