rev apps on iPhone?

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Sat Jun 28 13:48:37 EDT 2008

Hi Josh,

It is painful for me to admit, but you do have a point here. :-)

On the other hand, RunRev can also run 'faceless' on webservers as CGI
engines. I think the gap between using a stack on a 'normal' computer
and a CGI server is larger than the gap between OSX and the iPhone OS.

There are some minor hurdles to take, but the main difference is Cocoa
Touch / the GUI. Except for that challenge, it is just Mac OSX.

Terry