Very simple cursor problem

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jun 27 03:51:10 EDT 2008

Hi Peter,

There used to be some problems with cursors, especially in the IDE, in
previous versions. These problems have been solved.

I never use mouseLeave and mouseEnter messages to set the cursor,
because these are unreliable. If I do rely on the mouseEnter message
(e.g. to show a pop-up window), I use the send (in time) command to
hide the window. You could do the same with cursors.

It is also possible to temporarily change the defaultCursor. This
makes locking the cursor unnecessary.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille