General call for newsletter articles

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Jun 26 11:28:19 EDT 2008

Dear list folks,

Would you like to share your wisdom with a wider audience? Care to be
(temporarily) immortalized in electronic form? Have you got a pet
programming subject you're burning to write about? revUp needs you!

Our two weekly electronic newsletter is a valued resource to many
Revolution developers now, and keeping it that way means a constant
search for new, interesting, informative articles on all things
Revolution.

Got some news? Running an event? attending an event? promoting an
event? drop a line to editor at runrev.com. Want to tell the world about
a new scripting trick you've discovered? Think the community would
benefit from knowing about a routine you've used for years? The
editors door is always open! We especially love series, so if you
have a topic you know you could write about for weeks, let us know.

That email address again - editor at runrev.com. What, you've never
heard of revUp? Check it out here:

http://www.runrev.com/newsletter/june/issue51

Regards,