The Definitive List of RR Projects

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Jun 26 02:12:45 EDT 2008

.. or at least a simple list  [developer, app name, brief description,
url] and a form to submit our projects/software to a page on an official
RR website. Today I happened to browse Tiobe programming community index
at http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html
which ranks programing languages by their "popularity". Revolution still
isn't there :-( (while Real Basic, Lingo, Action Script and rarities
like ABAP, REXX, Pike or Natural are present). Such a public list of
software might help to persuade ranking sites like this one at least to
notice the presence of the Runtime Revolution. I think RR developers
produce more apps that are now distributed commercially or for free
comparing with something like Rebol, which, again, is ranked there...
B.t.w. does anyone know any ranking site which is fair enough to mention
Runtime Revolution?

Best wishes!
Viktoras