Firefox 3.0

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Jun 18 09:33:01 EDT 2008

I've been using it for a full day now, and I am thoroughly impressed
with its ability to Zoom websites. I have a large monitor and somewhat
poor eyesight. Using Safari, Zooming was problematic, particularly the
graphics. Now, everything Zooms - eventually to full screen - with
everything is proportion to the smaller version. It is heaven! I love
it!

Joe Wilkins