Shifting RGB

Mark Greenberg markgreenberg at cox.net
Mon Jun 16 13:26:24 EDT 2008

I'm writing a stack that has an image whose RGB values need to be
exact. The program does hundreds of different things based on the RGB
values of the color under the mouse pointer, so if the color changes,
the program doesn't work.

I create the image in PhotoShop and then bring it into Rev as an
image object (.png).  But in Rev the RGB values are different, darker
by a non-constant amount.

I tried flood-filling the colored areas in Revolution, but that
produced unacceptable results.

Why don't the RGB values remain intact in Rev? and what can I do to
get around this problem?

        Thanks in advance,

		Mark Greenberg