Problem Running a Standalone

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Jun 15 22:01:35 EDT 2008

Tom,

Here's something from the 2.9 User's Guide re this topic:

ODBC on Mac OS X systems
OS X version 10.2 and later includes iODBC software as part of the
standard system
installation. To configure ODBC on OS X systems, use the ODBC
Administrator
application in the Utilities folder.

I haven't used this feature, but looks like it might provide the
answer you seek. Whether it applied to Rev. 2.1 or not, I have no idea.

Joe Wilkins