SPAM-MED: Re: Time to upgrade my technique...

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Jun 11 10:26:52 EDT 2008

Richmond,

We should all be so fortunate as to have such a rewarding
environment. Unlike you, I'm mired in one in which Building
Officials, aware that we can now do much more than in the
past, are requiring the most inane documentation for things
just because they can easily do so - without scratching their
chiny-chin-chins!

Continue having fun with "real work" - teaching and learning!

Joe Wilkins