Bringing a Window to the Front?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Jun 10 14:16:09 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

the idea is that you fill in the name of your standalone instead of
"revolution.app"

I tested it on a simple standalone on a mac: one button one field (for
feedback)

on mouseUp pMouseBtnNo
    put the effective filename of this stack into temp
    put temp into field "f1"
    set the itemdelimiter to "/"
    put last item of temp into tName
    if the platform is "MacOs" then
        put tName & ".app" into tName
    end if
    if the platform is "Win32" then
        put tName & ".exe" into tName
    end if
    put return & return & tName after field "f1"
    -- for the IDE
    -- send "launch" & quote & "revolution.app" & quote to me in 2 seconds

    -- for the standalone on a mac (tested), should work on windows (not
tested)
    send "launch" & quote & tName & quote  to me in 2 seconds
end mouseUp

for me it works

regards

Bernd