Bringing a Window to the Front?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 10 07:53:26 EDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Here's a solution for Windows:

http://runrev.info/Activate%20Application.htm

and here's one for Mac:

on foo
     set the itemdel to slash
     put last item of the address into myName
     put "tell application" && quote & myName & quote && "to activate"
into myScript
     do myScript as AppleScript
ed foo

The Windows solution can probably made much more elegant now, because
the do command works with VBScript now, but I haven't had time to look
into it yet.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com