where does "put URL.." stores temp data

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jun 10 06:52:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

i´ve created a little app for a customer. This app runs under windows xp and downloads a specific file, which is about 30 MB in size, from a ftp server and stores it in a folder, which the user can define.

It works here without problems. But my customer, who has restricted user access on his machine, reports that after downloading the file successfully, he cannot find it in the defined folder. The log field (using libURLSetLogField) shows that the download was successfull. The customer has full access to the folder, he defined as target download folder. He also has full access to the folder, where my app is installed. So that could not be the problem.

Where do Revapps store big files temporally, when downloaded by "put url"?

Or are they stored completely in memory?

Any ideas?

Regards,

Matthias