half OT... Video format

Thierry 00bioarchimed at free.fr
Mon Jun 9 10:36:22 EDT 2008

Thanks for your answers,

> Hi Thierry,
>
> Do you use photos only? In my opinion, the most logical way would
> be to embed the photos in a Revolution standalone, make a nice
> slideshow, and offer one standalone for Mac and one for Windows.
> You might even add some background music, using a sound clip.

Well, i did use some effects from iPhoto , plus a synchro with a music.
But, at the moment, I don't have too much time to spend on this,
so i'm more interested for a conversion tool ( mov -> Wmn )

But, I keep in mind the Idea of integrating it in Revolution, thanks.

I have some others ideas of presentation for later on....

> A slideshow viewer is available at <http://slideshow.economy-x-
> talk.com/>. This is a very basic project, which was created to auto-
> start a slideshow from a CD. When it was finished, I decided to
> release it as freeware.

I'll have  alook a it.

Regards,
Thierry