quick question about splash stacks

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jul 29 00:11:02 EDT 2008

Peter,

as Richard said, stack corruption is rare but if you truly want to
check this kind of stuff, why not use a simple try/catch block?

try
  go stack "I am as corrupt as the brazilian goverment"
catch n
  answer error "the stack is dizzy"
end try

this will make sure the stack is actually a stack but it can't verify
if the stack content is right, you might want to do further checks. If
your stack never changes, you can compute a checksum from the
stackfile and store it somewhere for comparing.

Andre