property inspector -> set external

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jul 29 00:07:32 EDT 2008

Thierry,

I never use the property inspector to set externals, I always use the
message box and go like:

set the externals of stack "I like apple pies" to "something.bundle"

Using the property inspector to do so, added path references that
would not be mantained once you distributed your app. Doing it on the
message box is easier and safer I think.

Andre