Re insert file type and creator

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Jul 28 22:59:43 EDT 2008

Jim Ault wrote:
> On 7/28/08 5:07 PM, "Sivakatirswami" <katir at hindu.org> wrote:
>

>> Jim Ault wrote:
>>
>>> semi-urgent reply...
>>> I think your best answer would be to use an Applescript
>>>

>> Indeed. yes. Thanks Jim.. hope it's not to hot in Las Vegas!
>>

> Of course it is not too hot.  Sure it is about 106-108 F ( 40 C), but I am
> used to it and rather like it.  I play tennis a couple afternoons a week
> with another bloomin' idiot who is 65 years old.  We play 3 or 4 sets, then
> find  some way to cool off.
>
> At least it does not rain !!
>
> Jim Ault
> Las Vegas

We had as ashram in Virginia City for a long time (closed it down when
they started open strip mining again...sad...but moving to Hawaii was
good!) and in the summer we sent our long haired mongrel down to the
shop for a poodle manicure, they shaved him clean except for little
tuffs on his feet and tail and around his neck.

Most hilarious thing you ever saw. One look at him and you fall down
laughing.

He loved it though, especially under the hose...

:-)

oops way OT!