Click twice to open drawer?

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 26 13:32:28 EDT 2008

An even better way to manage the drawer is:

on mouseUp
    if ("Consignees" is among the lines of the openStacks) and (the
Left of stack "Consignees" > the left of this stack) then -- or right/
bottom when drawer is opened at right/bottom
       close stack "Consignees"
       drawer stack "Consignees" at left -- or right/bottom
    else if ("Consignees" is among the lines of the openStacks) then
       close stack "Consignees"
    else
       drawer stack "Consignees" at left -- or right/bottom
    end if
end mouseUp

So the double-click is not needed to reopen the drawer when it has
been closed manualy.

Best,

ÉrIC