dialogData

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 25 11:24:51 EDT 2008

Hi Mikey,

The dialogData is set by the IDE and might be used by libraries and
perhaps even by the engine. You should never rely on the dialogData to
store any information semi-permanently. If you want to store
something, keep it in a variable and set the dialogData when you
actually need it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille