Printing off card

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Fri Jul 25 11:20:54 EDT 2008

I am using Rev 2.9. I have a two card stack. The first card is the app
itself. The second card (print card) is the card I use for printing. The
basic information consisting of 16 fields is transferred to the second card.
When I use the following code, the second card appears on the screen on the
Macintosh instead of the first card. I have not tested it yet on Windows.
How can I prevent the second card from appearing after printing?

on mouseUp pMouseBtnNo
     if field "total" > ""
     then
          hide group "menubar 1" of card "Print"

          if the platform is "macos"
          then
               open printing with dialog as sheet
               set the printmargins to 0,0,612,792
               print card "print"
               show group "menubar 1" of card "Print"
               close printing
          end if

          if the platform is "win32"
          then
               set the printmargins to 0,0,612,792
               open printing
               print marked cards
               -- print card "print"
               close printing
          end if
     else
          answer information "There is nothing to print."
     end if

end mouseUp