[ANN] F-ab 2.5.0 released and available for download

Jiro Harada jiro at ronri-kobo.com
Fri Jul 25 03:26:37 EDT 2008

J. Landman Gay,

> Have you thought about marketing the external separately? I bet
> Runtime's RevSelect program would be interested in helping you if
> you wanted to do that. Contact Heather in support if you are
> interested. I think this would be a very popular product.

Thanks for your information.
The commands/functions in the external are not still refined. For
example the external command to open a Flash movie needs 16 parameters:

SWFOpenMovie
         the id of me,
         the windowid of this stack,
         channel,
         DB,
         baseURL,
         mainURL,
	title,
	source,
	sourceURL,
	timestampCheckFlag,
	quality,
	movieX,
	movieY,
	movieW,
	movieH,
	displayFlag

In my application all parameters are needed to open a Flash movie
effectively. But some of them will be not necessary to other
applications. It takes time to refined the external.

Thank again for your information.
Jiro Harada