How to access group members for editing?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 05:06:50 EDT 2008

--- Tiemo Hollmann TB <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After having grouped some fields and buttons, how
> can I access the single
> group members for editing their properties, script
> or shift them with the
> mouse to another location in the IDE? Up to now, I
> always open the
> application browser, but their must be a more
> comfortable shortcut? I also
> tried click combinations with different keys on the
> group, but always get
> selected only the group.
>
> Thanks for any trick :-)
>
> Tiemo

Hi Tiemo,

In the toolbar, click on the button 'Select Grouped'
to toggle the 'all-or-nothing' selection behaviour. Or
in the 'Edit' menu, toggle the item 'Select Grouped
Controls' for the same effect.
Also you can 'Edit' the group if you'd rather not
toggle the behaviour.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====