iPhone anyone ?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 20:47:32 EDT 2008

LOL,,,,,

Richmond,

You made me laugh. I too sometimes end up running off on some of my
own gripes from time to time. Although your reply stung a little I
accept your word it is not an attack.

But, what to do? I really am stumped on how to reply. I know that I
worked very hard against a lot of difficulties to get where I am and
chose to spend an inheritance on things I love to do above all else.
But I don't know how to help others like in Bulgaria or anywhere else
besides trying to do positive things and help people in my neck of the
world. Which I try to do.

At one time the computer was considered a luxury as well as the
Internet. Now they are seen differently. Maybe portable OS devices
will go down that road too some day.

My question is: Do you have any realistic suggestions that someone
like me can do to change things around?

Regards,

Tom McGrath