Mac OS9 icons

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sun Jul 20 20:31:14 EDT 2008

Mark,
Thanks!  Knowing about the icns resource was enough to get me going.
I've been using ResEdit (which, of course, doesn't show the icns
resource)  Now my icons are all working great in OS9 even if I take
them apart and put them back together.  Not that hoping to build a
bunch for OS9 but that has been bugging me for a long time and it is
really satisfying to have  a better understanding!

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
http://elementarysoftware.com/