do httpheaders and httpproxy reset after handler ends?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 00:03:26 EDT 2008

My limited experience is that the browser name space on the client computer
retains the headers and variables until the user does something like a
refresh that would update the header data.  This would be the case with
either the GET or POST methods.

Also, using <iframe> tags might not work as expected due to scope issues if
your 'page' is inside those tags.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas

PS  Andre, I sent you an email directly about 12 hours ago and it could be
that it did not get to you.  Let me know.