Revolution and ColorSync?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 17 11:16:07 EDT 2008

Hi Josh,

Apparently, QT Player takes some gamma value into account, while the
Rev player object can't do that. I don't think there is any solution
for this other than using a different codec (which won't take any
gamma values into account at all).

In Revolution, one may set a gamma value, but it applies to PNG images
only, AFAIK.

Are you sure that your player object doesn't have any inks or
blendLevel set?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille