iPhone anyone ?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 05:59:31 EDT 2008

If you cannot afford an iPhone, or can but cannot be bothered to buy one; you can download the Apple iPhone developer tools for free:

http://developer.apple.com/

These tools contain an iPhone emulator.

I have just checked the Use-List using iPhone's version of Safari, which has served several purposes:

1. Tells me that should I have the money it would be better spent elsewhere because:

1.1 I don't have eyes that are good enough to read Use-Lists that appear as small as they do on iPhone.

1.2 I like using a mouse.

2. Confirms my belief that a PC is one thing, and a telephone is another thing.

However, fooling around with the iPhone emulator made me start thinking about how to develop something for it with RR: why? 'cause its there!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.