Persistent edit mode

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jul 15 02:52:57 EDT 2008

H Jacque,

Another reason why this might happen, is the lockCursor being set to
true by one of the messages that are still sent in edit mode.

I think I also had a case where the error dialog prevented me from
going to browse mode while the dialog was hidden behind another
window, as Tom suggests.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille