Persistent edit mode

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 14 22:06:43 EDT 2008

Does anyone know of a reason (a plugin or a setting, for example) that
would cause the user to be unable to switch back to browse mode? I have
a client who says that's the case, but I can't reproduce it. There's
nothing in the stack scripts that would change it, so it has to be
something external to my stack. He says he clicks on the browse tool in
the tool palette, but as soon as the cursor clears the tools, it goes
back into edit mode.

He may be running an older version of Rev, I'll have to find out. Just
thought I'd check here to see if anyone has seen this before.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com