Stacks inside OSX Package

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Jul 13 15:29:49 EDT 2008

Tereza: Marvelous! but,  one doubt:

You wrote; - "Lets you standardize your paths relative to MyDataStack.
Set the default directory to 'Resources' and you're done. Never worry
about whether you have to dodge around 'Contents' again on one platform
and not on the other(s)."

But, if the Win32.exe is inside a folder but the Mac.exe standalone is
not, won't the path reference to  Resources differ?

You would have to do:

Mac standalone invokes:

set the defaultfolder to "Resources"
topLevel "MyDataStack.rev"