GET URL with cookies

Bert Shuler bertshuler at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 11:56:14 EDT 2008

That is exactly the right direction I needed to go. Thanks.
I am putting  the cookie found by your routine into httpHeaders
It still isnt working, but I feel like this is the right path. I need
to validate that the cookie is actually being sent.
I wish there was a way to watch the http traffic go by.

Bert