Creating Library Modules

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Jul 10 04:20:12 EDT 2008

Hi,

I think your problem is that you are not loading the library stack
correctly. The best way to do this is to use a full path name to
the .rev file, as in: <FULLPATH>StandardReports.rev. You can grab the
full path of the currently running stack like so:

put the filename of this stack into myStackFilePathName
set the itemDelimiter to "/"
put "StandardReports.rev" into item -1 of myStackFilePathName

start using myStackFilePathName

Put this in the preOpenStack handler in card 1 of your main stack.

Hope this helps
Dave