AW: AW: How to improve font quality when exporting as a snapshot?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jul 10 03:40:10 EDT 2008

Hello Eric,
Thank you for your idea, but your workaround brought the same result.
testing with photoshop shows, that the reducing of the image quality doesn't
occur in the clipboard. Pasting the clipboard image into photoshop shows,
that the text is still kept in good quality. So the problem is obviously MS
Word, what is the main target app for me ;(
5 min later:
Now I compared in MS Word the pasted image from the clipboard with the same
image imported as a file (which I exported to clipboard and as a file from
Rev) and surprise! The pasted image from clipboard is in its size (wxh)
smaller, as the imported image from file (though it is the same). Increasing
the size of the pasted clipboard image (111%) to the same size as the file
image, shows the text exact in the same manner! I had tested before to
resize the image in word, but without finding the exact percentage it always
showed bad results in the text quality. So the problem wasn't a loss of
quality when importing into word, but a loss of the original size and
therefore a loss of some pixels in the text. I don't know if this is a bug
or a feature of Word :)
Tiemo