3.0.0dp6 Crashing on Stop Editing Group

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Jul 9 01:16:51 EDT 2008

I had a repeatable crash today in 3.0.0. dp6

create group... click to edit group and add and object... click on
existing field  option drag to duplicate  the field. Screen blinks at
me... no object is not created. try to stop editing group. Rev hands
spinning ball. I have to force quite (OSX 10.5.2)

I tried it several times... a blocker... I'm back to 2.9...

Can anyone verify?  it happened each time tried anything that would
cause the editing group to revert browse.

skts