hang when changing stack height

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jul 8 16:55:24 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

I think you are running into a rare combination of Rev peculiarities.
Unfortunaly, I don't exactly remember how I solved this problem when I
stumbled upon it, but I believe that you can still use the lock screen
command. Locking messages before locking the screen might help (or
maybe not) and the exact place of the lock screen command in your
script may have an effect, too. Surely, as you wrote, removing the
lock screen command altogether is also an option. I wonder whether the
problem would persist, if you set the editmenus to true.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com