How do I stop a table field from scrolling right?

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 16:25:17 EDT 2008

I've got a table field.  Cells are editable.  I have the maximum editable
column set to 4.  The field is a little wider than the right of the fourth
column.  When I click in the fourth column, the whole field scrolls right so
the 4th column is now on the far left of the field, and columns to the right
of it are now visible.  How do I stop this behavior?

--
Emo Philips  - "I got some new underwear the other day. Well, new to me."