Setting the labels of radio buttons from a Option Menu Button

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Tue Jul 8 16:28:20 EDT 2008

Jacqueline,

Thanks! Your second suggestion did the trick! I made the changes in my
Option Menu but I have another problem.

One of my entries in the switch structure is being omitted when it is
selected in the Option Menu. Each case statement has a break statement at
the end. The name in the option menu matches the entry in the cases. I am
using the name of my Option Menu in the label and also in the text
(Inspector for Option Menu). I thought perhaps setting the number of
menulines to equal the label + the number of text lines but I tried changing
it to a number that is only equal to the menulines but that did not correct
the problem/ Any ideas?