Rev Icons

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 11:37:20 EDT 2008

I was wondering. In the apple interface (many Apple programs) often fields
are named by having a grayed out text in the field when it is empty like:
"first name" in a slightly larger bold version of the font that is screened
gray like 40%.

Is it best to do this in RunRev by making an icon for each fld with the
grayed text for that fld which shows when the fld is empty

Or is it better (and I don't know how to do this) to choose a gray larger
font somehow actually written in the fld when it is empty?