Using Rev CGI for Giant POST action

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 00:42:23 EDT 2008

I know little about the CGI, but file uploading is part of the world-wide
standard for HTML.  No need for javascript or other server technology.
This, however, may not address all your security concerns without going to
HTTPS, or other.

Go to w3schools.com and check out their HTML lessons

Hope this helps you on a holiday weekend in the US.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas