Rev Icons

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sat Jul 5 23:19:53 EDT 2008

When I was browsing through some stacks made by others, I am discovering
some ICON ids that are used and as far as I can see, are not images that
are within the stack itself, but must be standard REV icons.

For example, ID 2800082 is an icon image of a couple of cards stacked on
top of each other.

When I go to the property of a button that has this image, I see the Icon
ID but when I click on the magic wand beside it to select from the picker,
the icon is not visible in any of the selection lists.

How can I discover what all of these hidden icons are and there
corresponding IDs?

Thanks in advance
Stewart.

Notice of Confidentiality:
material.  Any review re-transmission dissemination or other use of or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error please contact the sender immediately by return electronic
transmission and then immediately delete this transmission including all
attachments without copying distributing or disclosing same.