App restart after update

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sat Jul 5 19:25:08 EDT 2008

I am using a splash screen but it don't actually start using this
template stack. I touch it to get version info.

I tried deleting it as suggested and I also tried stop using it and
neither seem to work.

The revert command seems to be for the main stack and I'm not sure
how I would actually use it in this situation.

I'm missing something.

Bill